Friday, September 13, 2019

Bring Out the Crazies


I didn't even fact check this. I just saw that I'll be 80 years old the next time there's a full moon on Friday the 13th. I just wonder if it will bring out the crazy in me. I sure hope I'll still be up to shenanigans!

It was windy, cold, and cloudy tonight so I didn't see the full moon. Doesn't mean it's not there. We'll know when the cat starts doing jumping jacks at 2 a.m.

Since we escaped any weirdness today, hubby and I had a football Friday night date. Sort of. Joined friends at the Nekoosa game to watch a senior on the Nekoosa team and an assistant coach on the Adams-Friendship team. Cousin vs Cousin and we adore them both. In the end, it was Nekoosa by one point.

I had another crazy adventure today – for me – but I'll wait to tell you about that in a few days to see if the positive results hold true. Right now I feel like I was hit by a truck – driven by Jason from Friday the 13th, ha – but no pain, no gain, they say.

Be safe out there!

No comments: