Monday, September 23, 2019

From Summer to Spice

First day of fall already! This summer lover is not a fan. Well, I mean, I love fall but second to summer and my bonding time with Mr. Deck Chair and Mr. Kayak.

But, of course, that does mean it's officially Pumpkin Spice Season. I may have sneaked in some already, but now I feel emboldened.

And I did just check the forecast for sister weekend (in 3 more sleeps), and it's going to be very autumnal, as they say. Lows in the 40s at night. Yowza. So if that's a clue, you now know we're not heading south anywhere! And here's even a picture of the outside of the place.


Could be anywhere, right?? Haha 

I finally got around to a little Wild Women's Weekend prep tonight. Have plenty more to get ready. But all top secret for now. Gotta have some surprises for my sistahs! Plus I gotta get 'em done so I can get some sleep and quit dreaming up more ideas.

Gonna give that sleep thing a try right now!

No comments: