Sunday, September 22, 2019

Me Letting Go of the Weekend


OK it's not me letting go of the weekend, but I feel like that. Crashing into Monday at top speed. Gah.

It's actually the final picture from a senior photo shoot today. My first one got canceled due to rain. Hubby's golf plans were also canceled so we had lunch at the Royal Event. Then he went homeward and I did my second scheduled shoot, starting down at Sandy Valley.

This time we had a cart and I saw more of the course. Still impressed. Then we went back to their house and took waterski-related photos. Very, very impressed. Good time.

Here's a few of what he can do...




And be cool and sassy...



I only have 3 more shoots but he definitely raised the bar in the entertainment category!

Now it's time to set my alarm for the fun job that pays the bill. Hope you found moments to enjoy this weekend, too!

No comments: