Saturday, September 7, 2019

Getting Steps and Clicks

Today by the numbers went something like 10,000 steps and 1,000 clicks. Yup, I had two senior photo shoots today so it was a whole lotta of clicks!


It was a workout! Here's me doing my ab workout. Ha. The mom of this boy took some photos of me in action. Sometimes I just can't get the right angle and I have to burn some calories. Usually doesn't last more than a minute!

It was a fun morning getting to be on two golf course – even without golfing. This afternoon was a hoot because I got to shoot my friend's daughter. We had a whole fan club with dog, sister and grandma. Since Cassidy and her baby sister are both softball players, I did a "sister session" of sorts.


Can they be any more adorable? They are sweet girls. And serious catchers!

I decided to go through the pictures this evening since hubby was up in Marshfield watching our nephew race. Now I pretty much need to give my right hand a rest. Especially since Sunday morning is our big work projects at church – and guess who's taking pictures? Ha.

Good thing I love this hobby o' mine! I really, really do.


No comments: