Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Road Warriors


Among other things, I was excited the Twins set another record for this season tonight. Most road wins since before I was born. Which means more than 50 years ago. Because I'm old. And because it was an amazing record.

52 wins on the road. That's awesome. They're definitely road warriors!

Which I will be in less than 12 hours as well.

One more sleep until sister weekend! I actually took the afternoon off to get some stuff done that I didn't want "hanging over my head" the next few days. Plus, to get packing. So far, at 10:15 p.m., I've packed pajamas and... that's it.

But I got my stuff done and now am just waiting for the Cleveland-White Sox game to wrap up. Twins won today. Cleveland is down. If they lose, Twins clinch the division. So hopefully a few more outs and I can do a happy dance!

I suppose I could do some more packing in the mean time. But I'm watching each pitch on an app. And I'm going a little nuts with Cleveland loading the bases in the 9th.

And.... this just in!!! WHOOT!!!!!


Now I'll have sweet dreams!!

No comments: