Friday, August 14, 2020

Friday Food, Friends, and Floral Fun

 


Lots of great F words there in that title! Thankfully, the day off wrapped up with these lovely flowers from my lovely friend Sharon's garden!

That made up for early F words in the day associated with sonic booms in the air and – you guessed it – seeing this snake on my morning walk.


Even though he was dead, as far as I could tell, I was still mildly screaming while snapping the photo because I though he was going to stand up and hiss at me!

I stayed inside after that, but mostly because I had treats to make. Some for a social-distancing campfire with some co-worker friends in Stevens Point this evening. And some for Carter and Co. when we meet them for lunch tomorrow. 

Didn't get much else done on my day off, but I see it's 20 minutes to midnight and if I'm going to achieve 10,000 steps, I better take some quick laps around the driveway and pray to God there no live snakes left in the neighborhood!


No comments: