Friday, August 28, 2020

Rain Delay


Mother Nature doesn't mess around when she brings much-needed rain. This is our rain gauge from this morning. Yup, that's almost 2.25 inches in just a few hours. Needless to say, there's flash flood watches in the area. 

Oh, and my flowers live to see another day.

Our household activities got rain delayed until this afternoon and evening and that worked fine. Hubby got to golf and I got in a senior portrait session.

That was fun. This Assumption mom is about to send off one son to college and now the second one is embarking on his senior year. Both of them were at the shoot for a little bit. Picture two football players picking on each other as brothers do. What a hoot. 

The best part is that since this shoot was originally scheduled for Thursday, I was thinking it was Thursday night. What a nice surprise that it's Friday and I don't have to set an alarm.

Mother Nature makes it hard for me to stay mad at her. 



No comments: