Monday, August 24, 2020

Sunday Scrapbook

I can recap my Sunday in 5 words: Look at my cool shirt! Had to wear my new birthday gift shirt today. For Twins fans, we love anything referring to our home run hitting Bomba Squad. Love it! Thanks, Caryn and family.

Now for the other fun yesterday... spending the afternoon with one sister, two nieces and their spouses, 5 great-nephews and 2 great-nieces!


Little M opened her beauty salon and braided my hair on the sides and back. Ooh-la-la!

Then did Michelle's hair. "Ta da! See my masterpiece!"

Check it out! Very cool!

Meanwhile, the boys were showing off on the American Ninja Warrior ropes...


Big M walking across the tight rope. I did that, too, but I didn't look as cute or graceful!


Then A shows off a swinging Tarzan move!


And then fun in the pool. So welcome on a hot, 90-degree day...



If FAITH was a picture, this would be it! You can see my nephew Hans looking lovingly at his daddy and knowing his daddy was going to catch him when he jumped. And he did, of course!


Hans telling his cousin "Shasha" about his big jump!


"I'm cool!"


My niece's hubby knows how to turn the pool into a wave pool! The kiddos loved it!
 



Riding the waves!


Puzzles are hard, Grandma Nell!


Adorable like my niece Beth. "Mommy, this IS my nice smile!"

My nephew and his dog Beanie, who clearly loves him!


And my beautiful hostess – and niece I've loved the longest!

And her beautiful momma, my sister Renell.

I could see the love and feel the love. It was a great day!


No comments: