Thursday, August 13, 2020

Happy Thri-Day

 

I had a moment today where I felt like kitty, who sometimes hides out in my office and I don't see her. Can you see why? But instead of hiding out tomorrow, I'm just taking the day off! 

My company is so wonderful about adding floating holidays for the second half of the year, so today is my "Thri-Day" (Thursday and Friday combo) and tomorrow I'll be observing National Cat Hides in Hoodie Day or one of these obscure holidays: 

  • Kool-Aid Day: 14-16  Link  (Always 2nd weekend)
  • Military Marriage Day: 14  
  • National Navajo Code Talkers Day: 14
  • Shop Online For Groceries Day:14 (2nd Friday)
  • V-J Day: 14
  • World Calligraphy Day: 14

Or just set my Betty Crocker vibes in motion. That's more likely. That and perhaps quality time with Mr Deck Chair!

I already started my weekend with a much-needed hair appointment and finishing up looking through senior pictures I took this week. My favorite sports ones of my girl Sammy are these two:


It's just fun to jazz them up a bit. Or, as I say to myself, have a vision and see it through. Inspiring. And, most important, fun!

Let's have a great weekend, shall we? Starting... NOW!


No comments: