Monday, August 17, 2020

Sister Shoot

 

As someone with six sisters who take a long weekend every year (Wild Women's Weekend), I appreciate sisterhood! In this photo from 2014, you can see our shirts say: "I can't remember if I'm the good sister or the evil one." And the answer is: "It depends on the day or maybe the hour."

Tonight I had the privilege of doing a family photo shoot with four sisters, ranging in age from 10 (as of yesterday) to a senior in college (as of next week or so). Love this family. Just had to share a few sister shots...


This would be a typical shot of my sisters and me... other than the fact that now we wouldn't be able to get up once we all sat down on a bridge!


Sisters literally support each other! I believe in holding my sisters up, but I don't think any of us would want to try this these days. Too many aching backs. But we support each other in other ways!

And this is the attitude shot. "Don't mess with us!" Love little Lily. She's got it down, ha! 

Fun time. Now I can't wait to see my sisters again! Wild Women's Weekend 22 is just two months away!


No comments: