Saturday, August 8, 2020

Humidifier

 

Mother Nature cranked up her humidifier today. So as a result, the sirens have gone off and we sitting in the middle of big ol' summer storm.

Just in case we lose power, I'll keep this short.

It did rain earlier today and even stormed enough that hubby had a 4-hour lightning delay while golfing at Sand Valley. We all have to suffer, don't we?

The rain held off until after I went down to Lake Arrowhead to shoot the Shermalot Ski Show Team again. We'll see if I got some decent shots. I know I got one of this kiddo – who always knows I'm ready for him!

Cracks me up every time! Hopefully, I got a few more. I'm just gonna hop of the computer, though, until the lightning's done! 

Hope you stayed cool today. Mother Nature is cranking the humidifier tomorrow, too, so don't even bother with hair spray! G'night!

No comments: