Thursday, August 27, 2020

No Love in the Forecast


Why am I sitting home on a Thursday night watching a Hallmark movie called Love in the Forecast? Well,  it could be because I have control of the remote tonight. Truth. Or it could be that I have rain on the brain since it ruined two photo shoots tonight.

The only "love" I expected to see today was of the tennis score variety. Was all set to shoot the Royals home match tonight when it rained. Hard. I maybe got pictures of a handful of serves and hits and that was it.

Playing for cousin Cale! #CaleStrong



After looking at the "non-friendly to tennis" radar, they called the rest of the match off. Hopefully they can reschedule, but at least they have another one set for Tuesday – if weather and pandemic cooperate.

I also looked closely at the radar since I had a senior photo shoot coming up right after that at 6 p.m. The radar was very non-friendly for that, too. So I rescheduled that for tomorrow. With fingers crossed.

At least the Hallmark movie had a happy ending. I could have forecast that!


No comments: