Friday, August 21, 2020

Second Lady of the House

After taking my usual lunch time walk, I turned on the faucet by the front deck and watered my hanging plants before returning to my office chair.

I heard a tapping on the deck doors behind me and hubby was pointing down at Sylvester and signaling toward the garage. I thought he was saying she got out into the garage or something. 

Instead, he was telling me to enter the house through the garage – not through the front deck door – so I don't disturb the kitty. I peeked through the window and see her sunbathing on the rug. Yup. Now I know where I rank. 

She's definitely the First Lady.

I guess I rank second as long as no one else is visiting. I suppose there are worse things. Especially in 2020!

I'll focus on the positive. It's Friday. A gorgeous day. Had a nice evening eating tasty fish fries and celebrating a friend's freedom from cancer. The cat fight in this house is not worth blogging about.

But she's so pretty – even through the window reflections – that I had to share a picture!



No comments: