Thursday, August 20, 2020

Victory Dance

 

There's par dances and home run dances and grand slam dances and tonight... a VICTORY DANCE! 

Even though it's a very brief baseball season, I'm glad the Twins got a play the Brewers a few times so I could see them on TV. After last night's mishap (can we call a 6-run loss a mishap?), my boys in red (this time) dominated and we beat the Brew Crew quite handily, 7-1.

I actually missed the first half of the game because they started early at 6:10 p.m. and I had book club at the park at 6 p.m. Followed by a quick trip to Walmart. As soon as I got home and turned the TV on, the Brewers scored. Thankfully that was the end of that so I didn't feel like I was jinxing them!

Hubby sat out in the back yard by the fire, listening to his Reds on the radio.

Hopefully this serves as a VICTORY FIRE for both our teams! Hey, you gotta celebrate the small stuff, right?



No comments: