Monday, October 5, 2020

Football Weather?


This was my wake-up temperature today. Just sharing as a reminder, really, to my sister in Phoenix that she'll have to pack a jacket for our sister weekend in 10 days! Also a reminder that wind can really impact that number! Dress in layers, kids. And adults I know. (In the mirror.)

Assumption had a JV football game late this afternoon against Wild Rose. Since it was sunny and 60-ish at home, I just wore a sweatshirt. Yeah, no. It was windy and I was in the shade at the game. But I guess that's football weather, right?

We had some good plays for our Royals...

Manny checks rearview mirror.

Nobody coming. Nice day for a cruise.

Unfortunately, the other team had some great plays, too. And they beat us. I had another project tonight so didn't get through photos, but I knew I got some of this touchdown since he was running untouched forever! Fun stuff.


The unfun part... me getting the tangles out of my hair. What wind?? Total hair spray fail. But as we shutterbugs say: Sideline hair, don't care.

Do we say that? No. Just thought of that. But I suspect it'll be used again as "football weather" continues.

Go Royals!

No comments: