Sunday, October 18, 2020

Tater Treats


Now that we're back, we can reveal where we jetted off to for our 22nd annual Wild Women's Weekend. Potato Lake. Up North between Spooner and Stone Lake area. Per usual, just a nice vacation home for rent that can sleep 7 sisters – and have a minimum of 2 bathrooms. (This one had 3!)

Some images of our amazing place and few of my amazing sisters. What a treat...

Yup, it's big. For health and safety, we each got our own bed, too. Well, my twin and I shared a king bed, which was basically the same thing.




Nice fire pit area but too windy and wet to use it.


Thursday.... That moment the sun was shining.


What happens at Sister Weekend stays at Sister Weekend!


Snack-palooza! Between COVID and the weather, we were hunkered down in our beautiful log bunker – with 100% chance of survival... and tight pants!


Got some funny masks for my sisters from the Ashbeck Interiors store in Rudolph! They say, Censored, Will Remove for Chocolate, Smile, and Trust Me My Lipstick Looks Fabulous!


On Friday... what to our wondering eyes did appear, snowflakes, which my sister Rayna from Phoenix did not want to get near!


No denying it's happening!


This big, gorgeous deck we didn't get to take advantage of.


Couldn't see the other side of the lake. In fact, we had snow both Friday and Saturday. 


Hungry as a bear on the way to Stone Lake fish fry on Friday!


Break in the weather Saturday so we could shuck masks and get fresh air!



When we realized we were the invasive species the sign was talking about!



We're the babies of the family, but we're slowing down! Just kidding. We're rock stars.


Another way to get our steps in! Wow.


Ro – my SKOL sister!


Nell and I hiding from Jack Frost.


And when the sun shines on the trees, we can see some fall color anyway!


It was a great weekend to be "stuck" indoors with my amazing R sisters! So much laughing, I think we burned thousands of calories! Despite the weather, the smiles, hugs, and my heart were warm!

No comments: