Monday, October 12, 2020

Three More Sleeping Spells


For some reason this parking lot photo reminded me that it's my sister weekend this week! Just three more sleeps and the 7 of us will meet up around a cauldron at some undisclosed location in the northwoods for our 22nd annual Wild Women's Weekend.


For what it's worth, I've been seeing reminders everywhere lately. Not that a fire-y dragon has anything to do with sister weekend.


Or a hen party, either! Just nice pictures at the Pumpkin Shed business around the corner.

Come Thursday at high noon, though, this will be me heading out of town with my carriage loaded up with all the essentials – which seems to grow each year. Thankfully, since I'm at least half a state away from everyone, I drive to our destination alone. And can fill up my vehicle with "stuff."

I am excited to see everyone and am just hoping Mother Nature shifts her thought patterns a bit and warms it up for us. Our place has a nice deck where we could soak up sun and socially distance. Not when it's a high of 46 though.

I keep wondering which one of us sisters will pass out first this weekend. Not from drinking, but from laughing so hard they can't breath with a stinkin' face mask on. Shall I start a pool? Like I need to add one more thing to me "to do and to pack" list!

Just gotta get through work tomorrow and then I'll have my 5-day weekend. Yup. Today's my Monday and tomorrow's my Friday. That's how this witch flies.

No comments: