Friday, October 23, 2020

Friday Night Lights and Loops

It's football Friday night! And since Assumption is playing away at Wild Rose, Royals fans (and photographers) cannot attend due to COVID safety measures, blah, blah, blah.

I'm OK with that this time. While hubby takes stats on the sidelines and the temperature hovers at the freezing mark, I can sit in my recliner under the Friday night lights of the living room, watch the game streaming on my big TV, stay warm, and loop some stitches together for a scarf.

Multi-tasking at its finest!

As a bonus, the Royals won 42-12 and have their first 4-0 start since oh, maybe last century. Not kidding. And it was a long, tough game tonight with plenty of turnovers and penalties for both teams. So it was more than 2 1/2 hour game.

If I was hubby, I'd be texting to say, "Please turn on the mattress pad on my side of the bed." But he's tougher than that.

Meanwhile, I already have my side on and I've been under a blanket all evening. That's just how I roll on a Friday night these days.

Try to keep up with my wild side.


No comments: