Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Hump Day Holiday Humor

After a lot of hours of taking pictures and editing them in the past 24 hours or so – plus making some holiday treats – I'm thinking I'm not the only one could use some stress-relieving hump day holiday humor.

First, I love that area news stations are sharing this funny map. I mean it's funny to me since I am not dreaming of a white Christmas – not with the kids driving halfway across the country for a cool Jul. Let's just keep all the severe and wacky weather patterns on hold for the rest of the year, please.

And this made me giggle inappropriately (sorry, not sorry) on this hump day. I'm not mocking the real Christmas story in any way. Just struck me as funny. And I needed a good morning laugh!

This took me a minute and then I also laughed out loud. I think the stress of the holidays may have turned me into immature 13-year-old boy who snorts like Beavus and Butthead. Lord, help me! 

Thankfully I only have to work one more day for the rest of the year! Then I'll let humor – and Hallmark, of course – de-stress me.

Finish strong, everyone!
 

No comments: