Friday, December 8, 2023

We Love It!


Gotta give props to Buddy the Elf for realizing December is the magical time of year when we have to use PTO (paid time off) or lose it. We love PTO! Last year I took a payout for 5 unused days. Gasp! This year I'm older and wiser (right?) so I'm determined to use those days!

So I have the next 3 Fridays off. Why not? There's plenty to do!

Today I actually spent a good chunk of time editing hockey photos (individual player pictures) and creating their schedule poster. Beyond that, I baked the cake for my Sunday trifle, went shopping to buy the rest of the ingredients for the other layers of my trifle plus Secret Santa stuff – and had hot and fresh Portesi's pizza for dinner.

Oh, I also finished prepping for my family Christmas Up North on Sunday and managed to watch 2 Hallmark movies. It's still early so I may watch another one.  

Paid Time Off doesn't have to be Productive Time Off all the time! 

No comments: