Wednesday, December 6, 2023

The Stockings Were Hung...




We take decorating for Christmas at work pretty seriously. I mean it just happens that our team of 10 writers all love the holiday and were ready to transform our department shortly after Halloween! Yup, that's how we roll.

We have a variety of lights up year-round but finally I hung up the stockings yesterday. Now I have to make one more for a new team member. Thank goodness I have spare stockings and glitter glue on hand!

I had an idea this year to hang green lights in the shape of a tree on one of our walls. My cellphone is weird and will not show all the lights lit at once. Weird. Anyway, after seeing how pretty it was, I decided to add ornaments.

If you look closely, I designed ornaments with our employee photos. Yes, I do take this seriously. And there's no such thing as going over the top!


Within our building, lots of REAL trees are getting decorated. Even some outside!



Pretty cool, eh?

Then there's this one tree that I won't share its location, but this message seems intentional. "Merry Christmas, Ho"?? Some immature person is giggling with what they got away with. It just jumped out at me as a I walked past it – much like typos on billboards.

At least I try to keep my decking the halls skills clean. No matter who's on the Naughty List!


No comments: