Monday, December 4, 2023

I Feel Ya, Garfield


When Garfield has his "Monday face" on, all I can think is "Me, too, G. Me, too!" Again, so thankful I work from home on Mondays and can sleep in until 5 minutes before I have to sit at my laptop. Yup, I live on the edge. (Especially when I don't have video meetings on tap.)

What helps me get through a Monday? Well, besides coffee? Having a busy work day so it goes fast. THEN getting a massage after work!

Even the painful deep tissue type requiring some Lamaze breathing. Even that turns Monday into Fun-day. That and I got to see some long-lost friends tonight. Extra bonus!

Now I have a little time to see what I missed on The Voice before hitting the hay early. I mean I have to set an alarm tomorrow AND shower AND drive 30 minutes to work.

Maybe I do like Mondays, after all.

No comments: