Tuesday, December 12, 2023

What the Fox?

What are the odds I'd be talking about that fox for the third day in a row? Well, if you're my Secret Santa, you know I'm still jazzed about it! Had this ornament waiting on my desk this morning. Thank you, Secret Santa. What a treasure.

Oh, and I realized that if you're new to my blog since summer (highly unlikely) you might not realize I'm not only a small-town girl... but a national media sensation.

And not at all humble. LOL.

When I by pure "right place, right time" luck captured this fox trying to pick up a golf ball during a practice round for the U.S. Senior Open, it first went on the local CBS station, then the national CBS Saturday Morning show. So I got a bit of a big head about this viral thing – well let's just call it pride.

And I don't know if there's a Year of the Fox on a Chinese calendar or Scandi-hoovian calendar or good old Photography calendar, but this was definitely Robyn's Year of the Fox. Thus, my excitement over Fox things.

Because, you know what? That was a fun time. And continues to be one of my top 2023 memories. I mean it can't compare to a Caribbean cruise, a son's wedding, a kitchen remodel, or a 21st wedding anniversary, but it ranks up there in the top 5!

So... what the fox? That's all the fox I know about that.

No comments: