Tuesday, December 26, 2023

In the Playoffs!


My real football team may stink, but my fantasy team kicked butt in round 1 of the playoffs and is headed for the championship. Let's go Swedish Chef Mafia!

Still have 2 more weeks of competition – and my players have been dropping left and right. Need a good core group to stay healthy and stick it out. I'll keep you posted.

Reveling in victory was pretty much the highlight of the day. It was a super lazy day after Christmas. Carter actually got up early to go to breakfast with some of our old friends who've known him since birth basically. But Jim and I slept in!

Got in a few Hallmark movies and actually did tackle my "Oh My God" Room, also known as my office and my Scrap Cave. I'm not done, but I gotta spread out the fun since I'm off all week! Jim had the most fun. He went golfing! Not kidding. Things to enjoy about a mild, brown Christmas!

Tonight the boy is visiting some buddies up in Stevens Point and I am chewing gum really hard so I quit eating all the treats around the house! Wish me luck.

Hope you can enjoy some relaxing time off – or at least some stressless hours – this week!

No comments: