Monday, October 19, 2015

Countdown :: Better Late Than Never


Although our inboxes are normally flooded this time of year with a countdown to sister weekend, it's been quiet lately. I think we've all been dealing with the stress and busy-ness flooding our own lives that we forgot to count down.

Now, as my twin and I point out above, we are down to 3 days! Come Thursday, we'll all be heading to somewhere in the Midwest where we hope there are a few colored leaves left on the trees! Better start a serious countdown!

While I typically feel super organized for this event, I am far from it this year. And I am not making that up. Have so much non-Wild Women's Weekend stuff to get done that it is cutting into my pre-WWW excitement time. Dang.

Gotta get my things done and gotta turn on my anticipation button. If nothing else, the deadline stress leading up to it will help me appreciate the relaxation parts of this weekend even more. That and the fact that this is our 17th Wild Women's Weekend together! How amazing, how lucky, how blessed I feel.

As baby Raylene says: High five!


No comments: