Monday, October 5, 2015

Senior Moments :: Note Worthy



Didn't even realize our school did this, but they have a Parents' Night for the senior band members, too! 

So tonight as part of the Volleyball Senior Night, they included the 8 or 9 senior band members in their ceremony. I'm glad they did that. The band, especially those so dedicated to performing in Pep Band for all indoor sports from volleyball to both boys and girls basketball, deserve some recognition for supporting the teams, one note at a time. 

AND... Our band rocks! (in my unbiased opinion)

Jim had an important engagement tonight so I was a single mom. But it was nice to accompany our boy one more time across the gymnasium floor, arm in arm, as the proud parent. Afterward, he hugged me and said, "Thanks for being my mom."

Awwwww. I'm gonna miss that kid!!

Cue the Pep Band, please. Anything but a sad song!

No comments: