Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Keep Calm


Am I a spoiled princess? Some days.

This afternoon when I was slaving away at work – as usual – I got a call from the front desk that I had a visitor. Was not expecting anyone so I had no idea who it could be.

When I got to the lobby and saw my nephew Tony standing there I thought maybe something was wrong. Until he turned my way and I saw the Shamrock Shake in his hand!

For ME??

Yup. A nice belated Valentine's Day treat! I gave him a quick office tour and introduced him to my "team" – then quickly let him go on his way so I could drink the shake before it melted!

Oh, that hit the spot. And it was perfect that he waited until after Valentine's Day so it was officially Shamrock Shake Season. Plus, he knew I'd be going to kickboxing tonight to work it off. I had quite a workout but I don't think it justified the minty calories.

And I don't care. Shamrock Shakes are still way healthier than Thin Mints. Been eating a ton of those and still haven't seen any Thin results!

Scam.

Enjoy the season!

No comments: