Sunday, February 26, 2017

Slumber-less Party

Even though this year's camp theme was "Slumber Party," there is more scrapping than slumbering, that's for sure. My oldest friend (as in years known, not age) Julie and I had a great time. Plenty of visiting and occasional trips down High School Lane.

Overall, not as productive as I would have liked, but finished Carter's final, final school album so was able to move back in time to the 2012 family/chronological album. Yeah! Am as far as September of that year, so getting there one step, er page, at a time!

Weather wasn't too extreme. This was the view Thursday night on my early arrival.

This was the view today before my departure. Yesterday there was a good layer of ice and snow on the walkways and driveways but that melted.

Besides missing sleep, I missed out on the Assumption boys hoops win on Saturday giving them the conference championship, and missed out on a tough OT playoff loss for the girls, whose season is now done. Missed out on kitty puking and pooping in the basement. And missed whatever Jim and Tony were up to that I don't know about. Ha.

Good to be home. I'm tired and I'll probably force myself to watch 20 minutes of the Oscars just so I know what people are talking about tomorrow. Then it's bedtime in my nice, comfy, non-plastic mattress bed!!

Hello, Slumber. Let's party!

No comments: