Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Quid Quandary


Since we really don't know how much snow winter storm Quid (who names these?) is bringing,  I started my weekend early.  Just in case.

So instead of having my car packed and ready to go to Camp Crop-A-Lot in the morning,  I am here, blogging from my cabin, which I have all to myself ... except for those things that go bump in the night.

Good times.

While I did feel rushed to get here and hope I didn't forget anything, it was nice to take my time enroute.  And by take my time I mean stop at King Cone for supper. Honest, it is right on the way to the Rosholt Lions Camp. Sort of.

Believe me, Blueberry Yes Please Cake ice cream is worth a detour.

And I beat Quid here so that's a bonus,  too. Who knows what exactly it will bring. We joke about a foot of snow, but schools  (including Rapids) are already called off for tomorrow in anticipation.  Uff da. This could be big.

Good thing it's a short walk to the scrap hall from my cabin. If I survive the night. ...

What was that noise?

No comments: