Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Above Freezing Fun


Why yes, it was above freezing again today. And yes, the lines were crazy long at the car washes. Everywhere.

So that's how I spent my lunch hour today. In the short line. I thought.

Wrong.

Took forever and when I did get up there, I paid the machine. Waited my turn. Then had to pay again for it to work! I wonder if that's why it was taking so long. Everyone had to pay twice. Now there's a money maker for you!

That's OK. As my car reminded me, "I'm worth it, lady." Yes, salty girl. You are.

I really need to name that car. I have an hour's worth of drive time each day to think about that.

While I'm adding the grime and salt again. Vicious cycle. Hopefully, plenty of warm days will cycle in!

It's all changing back to winter tomorrow so I hope your vehicle got a good New Year's cleanse today, too!

No comments: