Monday, January 1, 2018

Cool Reception

Can't even go into the weather another day. Just so far below zero again that we never even ventured out of the house today. Not that there is anywhere a person really HAS to go on New Year's Day. So 2018 gets a rather cool reception and will just deal with it.

Pretty much had the laziest day of the year. (See what I did there?) My goal was to finish my 2017 business to get started on my 2018 items of action. First thing...


With my annual (usually short-lived) resolution to eat healthier, I had to get rid of the holiday fare from the house. Tried to yesterday. Just couldn't finish it all. Today, laying around eating bonbons and anything else with significant amounts of sugar, I still couldn't finish it all.

But I'm no quitter. We'll get the goodies gone and move forward eventually.

Until then I wish you peace in 2018.

Myself, I wish for peace... world peace, inner peace, and an occasional piece of cake with really good frosting.

Hey, I just want a resolution I can keep. You know?

Happy New Year and good luck with whatever goal you hope to accomplish.

No comments: