Sunday, January 28, 2018

Seasonal Disorder

It's hard to tell what season we're in now that football – for most of us – is over. Pro Bowl doesn't count because, well, it just doesn't. And, after processing photos today of basketball and board-breakers, I can't even think about the new sport I may be shooting tomorrow night.

Sylvester, though, has it figured out. She napped in the sunshine right on top of the Minnesota Twins beanbag door stop. So that settles it. If she says it's baseball season, it's baseball season.

The Twins first spring training game is a mere 25 days away!

OK. I'm not really thinking of that. Just too tired to put thought into a thoughtful blog. It was a long day.

After our church annual meeting – where yours truly was elected to council, hubby and I met for brunch at Assumption for their annual pancake breakfast, then went shopping (searching) at Home Depot and Menards for something they just don't make anymore. Came home and got through the overdue photos and then did freelance design work. So I don't want to touch the computer mouse for another 11 hours if I can help it.

Will try to get my seasons and schedules back in order, come Monday.

If Sylvester lets me.

No comments: