Friday, January 12, 2018

Purple Friday... Yup, It's a Thing


Apparently, my ancestral DNA results are going to take some time yet. In the meantime, I'll just assume I have 100% Scandi-hoovian genes and can carry on with my purple pride.

SKOL!
Every Friday in the Vikings season is Purple Friday. Don't see much of that in central Wisconsin, but I still sneak my purple Chuck Taylors into the usually green-and-gold dress code. But since the Vikes are the only ones playing now, I got a little bold.

Still, I am keeping my expectations – well, trying to keep my expectations – for Sunday's playoff game in check. The last time we played the Saints in a critical game, it was the "bountygate" game where they were getting extra in$entive to injure Vikings players, namely our QB at the time. Wasn't ever a fan of #4 but he didn't deserve that. Hopefully Sunday's game will be some redemption anyway. At least to move forward another round!

We have a wedding out of town tomorrow so I may or may not get a chance to blog. Don't want you thinking I got bumped off for talking too much smack.

Unlikely, since I seem to be converting people. For reals.


Look what our neighbor Mike made me. Homemade and hand-cut with his something-or-other saw! That's the best payment ever for taking family photos!

Now if we can get one die-hard Packer fan to support us, can't we get them all? Haha. Let's try to get one or two maybe.

I'll keep my dreaming for bigger things!

No comments: