Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Down the Rabbit Hole


I bet most of us fall down a rabbit hole once a day... You get lost... You can't escape... You don't want to escape... But you can't tell time... It just goes...

Some days it's Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram. Most days it's Facebook for sure.

Today's rabbit hole is brought to you by Ancestry.com.

Figured I should start looking some things ups before my Scandihoovian trip in 62 days. You look a person here then click there and then on that other person there and another click there. Suddenly, you're like, who are these people and why do I care?

My only successes have been figuring out some of the provinces (counties) in Sweden so I know if we'll be traveling through any of my ancestral stomping grounds on our trip. Still need to narrow it down further to get a city name if I can. But that's another rabbit hole for another day.

What's your favorite time-wasting rabbit hole? Reddit? Reruns of Seinfeld? Netflix?

And do you need to shovel off the snow to get to it? I'd like to bury myself deep in one and hibernate awhile.

No comments: