Monday, April 23, 2018

Some Bunny Loves Spring

I was so ecstatic that Spring Sports Season finally kicked off today – appropriately with Royals soccer – that I grabbed my camera and went to take pictures just to TAKE PICTURES! Then I get home and realize by the wildlife preserve in our front yard that I am not the only one who loves spring!

A trio of bunnies getting their salads in for the day! They are much more disciplined than me!



Definitely wild but still sorta cute!

I was especially relieved to see some robins. Yes! They survived!

Strutting past the snow like "we beat you!" Hopefully, it stays that way.

For those paying attention, the Royals are supposed to start their softball and baseball seasons tomorrow. If the weather holds. Nice enough at 62 degrees today, but I don't know if tomorrow will stay dry. If it does, softball has home opener vs Edgar and the baseball team is playing a "home" game away from home at Edgar.

Just hear "Play ball!" will be music to a lot of ears. Those other "some bunnies" who love spring for its sports!

No comments: