Sunday, April 1, 2018

Nappy Easter

I love our church altar on Easter. With all the flowers just another sign of new life! It's beautiful. The ones outside will have to wait to rise – now that we've got the snow cover again!

The choir sang at both services today so I got home about 11:30 a.m. That was about the time College boy came to life...

He is risen, too!

I was going to mock him but if I do, hubby will find a way to post video of me napping in my recliner shortly after that... and snoring. I think it's a stuffy nose, but it you cranked the sound, it might resemble a snore. Thankfully he's not on social media any more!

To wake myself up, I did take a walk in the freezing temps. That did the trick. And I have my 10,000 steps. No April Foolin'.

We all went over to Jim's sister's for Easter dinner. Yummy stuff. And nice visiting, of course.

Tonight Carter is packing up to head back to P-Town tomorrow. That seemed like a quick Spring Break. But we did actually get to see him and spend time with him more than Christmas Break. So that was better than any treat the Easter Bunny could have delivered.

Peanut butter eggs really are a close second, though.

Hope you had a happy (or nappy) Easter, too!!



No comments: