Sunday, April 22, 2018

First the Birds, Now the Bees

Naturally spring brings the birds and the bees – and I don't just mean the excitement of mating season.

I couldn't believe with all this snow that we already have those stinkin' long-legged hornets flying about. Last night I sprayed to death – I hope – the beginnings of a news under out front steps. Apparently, they must be building elsewhere because this guy was lurking about, too. Typically hubby doesn't need his Epi-Pen handy this early. Dang.

Other than that, no complaints about the absolutely gorgeous day.

Kitty loved having the windows open and screen door bringing in the warm sunshine.

Hey, who's out there watching me take a bath?!

It was so nice that Jim and some of us buddies actually went down to Wisconsin Dells for the season-opener stock car race. I had some projects inside to get done but was able to get out and about and get my steps.


Naturally, I could not resist a moment with Mr. Deck Chair. Got my cool Twins shades on and some lovely white beach sand in the background... ha, I wish!

Honestly, I only sat out there for a quick selfie. Not quite warm enough to expose much more than our faces or arms today. Plus, there's still that business of having to shave my legs. The one plus of a late spring!

Hope you found some spring-y joy on this beautiful SUN day!

No comments: