Thursday, May 3, 2018

MVP (Mountain View Playing)

Since Wausau is right up the interstate from work, I checked out our Royals on the Road this afternoon.

I wasn't sure I'd been to Brockmeyer Park before... Until I got there. Yup, I always liked playing Wausau Newman because it's spring baseball season and you can still see the snow on the ski hill in the background.

It was Rib Mountain and then downgraded to Granite Peak. Either way, it used to be cool to see that. This year, though, I'm so over the snow. Don't need to see it any more. Even if it does make a pretty backdrop.

What I did like seeing was a huge victory for both our baseball and softball teams. Shutouts, too. Boys won 13-0 and the girls remain undefeated with their 21-1 win. Wow. Way to go, Royals! Tomorrow (Friday) they play at home if you want to cheer them on.

In the meantime, I've got another hundred or so MVP (mountain view playing) photos to sort through.



No comments: