Saturday, November 10, 2018

Land of Enchant-MINT

Once upon a time, a boy and girl met at the racetrack and later, decided to get married. Since hubby has known her parents family forever and ever, we were invited to share in their excite-MINT today.


Why stress mint? Well, it didn't take me long to spy some Andes Mint cupcakes on the wedding cake cupcake tower! I knew it was proper etiquette to wait for dinner first. Then the bride and groom to cut the top tier. Then an official announcement.

But oh, it was worth the wait! Somebody at our table actually got me two of them. Proper weddubg etiquette also notes you should say "thank you" and accept the gift. And eat it!


The reception and dance were at the Hotel Mead in town so not far away. I figured I'd take this handsome guy home with me whether he danced with me or not! And he didn't. But he had a good excuse. It's November.

Most guys don't shave in November. Mr. Austin apparently doesn't dance in November.

And you thought I had an answer for everything! Somehow Prince Charming gets away with it.

I better log off before midnight, though, in case I turn into a pumpkin. As much as I love pumpkin spice, I have plans for tomorrow that involve a heckuva lot more Christmas than autumn! Stay turned for more excite-MINT!



No comments: