Monday, November 5, 2018

The Midnight Express

According the internet, Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of setting the clocks forward one hour from standard time during the summer months, and back again in the fall, in order to make better use of natural daylight.

Better use? For who?

This is me every year on the Monday after the fall time change.


But in the spirit of my 30 days of gratitude, I will say that I was quite appreciative of not having to get dressed in the dark this morning. My clothes matched on first try. So I do like that for the few weeks it lasts.

For now, though, it's 6:25 p.m. and it looks like midnight (that got here fast). And I am soooo tempted to put on jammies and curl up with Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. 

Since hubby's home and not bowling for anyone tonight, I better ease into that transition. Comfy sweats, the recliner, and The Voice. 

And fast asleep at 9 p.m.





No comments: