Friday, November 30, 2018

Fa-La-La-La Fun


Took the day off today to get through a mammoth To Do list. Didn't get through it but got some of the important things done. Kitty and I got the tree decorated. I miss the days when Carter was my little helper but Sylvester is a good supervisor.


So thankful for the "skinny trees" they make now. We've had this a few years because of our larger TV but now the we have an even larger one, was glad it could be up and not touch the new appliance – or block the view, of course.

A few of my favorite decorations...


My ice cream truck – a gift from Germany a few years ago, courtesy of our boy Lukas and his family.


And this guy – and his Twins brother – is so cute. Not just a snowman, but a skol-man. Yeah, I just made the up.

After the tree and hall decking, I got all the Christmas presents wrapped – those that have arrived via Fedex, UPS, and USPS, that is. Still a few to go but I wanted to keep pace. Mainly because I won't get anything done this weekend.

Got my scrapbooking stuff in order and took it over to my friend Becky's house this afternoon. My long, long, long-time friend Julie arrived from Madison around 5:30 p.m. and we headed back ofter there to scrap. We are home to sleep tonight but, since Becky lives only 3 minutes away, we'll be back in the morning to get back at it.

It's like a pre-Camp Crop-A-Lot crop. Complete with the usual snowy forecast! And typical poor eating habits and lack of sleep. But, dang we have a lot of fa-la-la-la fun!

Deck the halls and scrap those pages...

No comments: