Sunday, November 25, 2018

Playing for a Piece of the Pie

Does eating pumpkin pie qualify for stress eating? It does if it's the Packer-Viking game!

I don't stress eat often – over sports, that is – but when I do, it's the Border Battle. Last time we played, Jim and I were in Minnesota, visiting Casey and hoping having all of us in Vikings Territory would help. The game ended in a tie. Maybe we have no influence, after all.

Still, I wouldn't dream of watching the game without my Viking socks, pants and shirt on. Under a Vikings blanket on my recliner.

It's halftime now and we're tied. Again.

So far I am one piece of pumpkin pie, a bag of popcorn, and two Christmas cookies into the game. No matter who wins, I know I will not be a loser on the scale tomorrow, that's for sure.

Game back on. Good thing there is still half of that pie left!



No comments: