Thursday, November 1, 2018

Gratitude Month

I'm stealing my own Facebook post this time! 


Hello, November! (a.k.a. Gratitude Month)

While I try to practice an attitude of gratitude every day, I could use a jump start (probably a poor choice of words considering my recent car troubles). And November seems the appropriate time to do so.

I usually challenge myself to express gratitude for something each day of the month, leading up to Thanksgiving, without repeating any. This year, I'm giving myself a Blessing Photo Challenge. I will share my gratitude through my lens. And then my blog. Join me?

Today, as pictured above, I am grateful for fall colors. Not everyone – even in the states – is blessed to have different seasons. They miss out on the gorgeous handmade quilt Mother Nature presents each autumn. This year, she definitely went all out and the view was outstanding!

Now, those final leaves are clinging to branches, knowing their absence makes way for the presence of the next season – the one I don't particularly love.

Hold tight, my little colorful friends. Please!



No comments: