Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Guess What Day It Is

Forget the camel commercials talking about Hump Day, today is officially one week until I go see my baby!


That's what the countdown app on my phone says, anyway. Starting tomorrow I can say "less than a week." Time sure flies when you buy your ticket at the last minute. Ha.

Although I should be reporting it was the warmest day of the year so far, my mind is obviously on other things. Finally starting to realize I need to get a few details in order before leaving the country.  Am mostly set – except for packing. Don't need much for a long weekend when the weather is going to be about the same as here. Just have to figure out how not to look "too American." Maybe wear my Sweden sweatshirt?

Details, details... 7 days 13 hours and 25 minutes now!

No comments: