Monday, March 18, 2019

On the Bright Side


Not sure if spring will arrive on time for the calendar designation in two days, but on the bright side – literally – the sun will still be shining after 7 p.m. until mid-September! Yes!

Well, obviously, not when it's raining or snowing or both come April, May and June. But still, don't rain on this parade!

It did feel nice today to gas up after work and I didn't even need gloves on – or a jacket for that matter. After stuffing my face with pizza for a school German Club fundraiser, I really should have taken advantage of the late sunset and above-freezing temps to get some steps. I was too full to move, though. My willpower does not do well with pizza buffets! Yum.

Plus, I had some homework to do for both work and church. And a little organization work.

Yep, I have another bag going into the garbage this week. It's a baby-step process to get the crap out of my office, house and life. But now that it's going to be light out later in the day, I will not want to be trapped indoors, picking through clutter or folding my shirts in a special way to save space.

Nope. Make hay while the sun isn't shining so I can play when it is. Bring on spring!

No comments: