Thursday, March 21, 2019

I Can See the Madness Now

I love a full moon during the start of March Madness because the bizarre happens and that means this happens...


I know Day One is not quite in the books, but I am riding my high that at 8:54 p.m. on Thursday, my bracket hasn't imploded .... yet. And that's never happened. Look!

In my totally legal because no money involved pool at work, I have 11 our of 11 games correct and share that lead with only one other person. Another girl. Yep. We are rockin' it!

For now. I must gloat during this few-hour window before it's busted.

Now, I admittedly know nothing about college basketball and always have a different strategy for filling out the bracket. This year, I was a little more conservative in the crazy upset picks but did play with my heart for the first round anyway. We'll see how the Gophers and Badgers perform as we go along.

If you hear radio silence from me in the next few days, it's not because I'm eating my words. I just have a completely booked Friday day and night and Saturday day and night. Fun stuff happening and none of it involves basketball!

Just March madness with family and friends.

No comments: