Saturday, March 9, 2019

Springing Ahead at Warp Speed


Don't forget to change your clocks tonight. If you move them ahead one hour, you will spring ahead to the start of Daylight Savings. If you move them ahead 240 hours, you will spring ahead to the official start of SPRING!

Who's with me??

Unfortunately, the meme above is correct. We will have more snow to shovel come daylight. They've changed the projections multiple times today. At one point we were getting 5-8 inches in central Wisconsin. Now we're supposed to be grateful we may only get half a foot. Oh yay.

I was grateful that my travel today was complete before the flakes arrived. Hit the road at 6:30 a.m. I rode with my pastor and others over to Shawano – little under 2 hours away – for a church conference and workshops. We had nine total going from our congregation. There was a lot of good and useful information we can incorporate, so it was well worth the trip!

Got home around 5:30 and was treated to homemade chicken noodle soup ala hubby. He makes some tasty soup! Now, I've already sprung the clocks in the house forward so I don't accidentally stay up too late. As if my early alarm this morning and only one cup of strong Lutheran coffee won't remind me!

Stay safe and spring forward. As far as you can!

No comments: