Thursday, March 28, 2019

Perfect Start

José Berríos wins the Opening-Day duel with 10 strikeouts on the way to the first #TwinsWin of the season! Photo courtesy Minnesota Twins

Much like my NCAA bracket, you gotta brag up your teams while they are still perfect. My Twinkies are undefeated! Whoot!

Granted today was the season opener, but still. It's always good to be able to say that at least once. Hopefully I can repeat it a few more times.


Also hoping I can get to more than one game this year. This was taken in June of 2017. Last year I swear I only got to one game. Gotta up my game to see some games this season. I won't have my cuties – Joe Mauer and Paul Molitor – to look at, but I do have to see if our new manager Rocco is rocking it. It's my responsibility as a loyal fan.

Now as for the long moment of silence on my bracket... I'm slipping. Slowly. We'll see how this weekend plays out. But I was smart to brag early on my perfect start.

Hope the bragging on my Twinkies proves to be much more positive. Play ball!





No comments: