Wednesday, March 20, 2019

It's Spring O'clock Somewhere

Trying to be funny, I sent Mr. World Traveler yesterday's snowed-in picture of his car in the front yard and said, "Happy Spring!"

He, in turn, sent us this one...


I guess the joke's on me. 

My first reaction was "Is that green grass real?" He had visited the botanical gardens today so I was skeptical. But it's real. And those blossoms are beautiful... and likely will be gone when I get there in two weeks. But, I'm not going there to see flowers!!

These are pictures from the gardens, though. Your Robyn-pedia info first...

The Botanical Garden of the University of Heidelberg, one of the oldest in Germany, was originally established in 1593 as a "hortus medicus" for the cultivation of medical herbs. I think when you see these, they'll do your heart and health good. Anything that LOOKS like spring will do that.




Hopefully it helped our boy continue on his healing path, too. I know I certainly feel better already.

Welcome, spring! Stick around.


No comments: