Sunday, September 13, 2020

Busy as a Bee (or Me)


It was apparently a busy days for bees today. Like they all had to jump on sunflowers for their last meal!

I was busy, too. How unusual, I know. In fact wasn't home long enough to watch any TV. Yes, I know that both my fantasy football team and my nightmare football team both lost. The important thing is the Twins swept Cleveland! We need to make breathing room in the AL Central!

And while I was out, I spent a few hours with our Italian exchange student taking her senior photos. That was fun. And she's such a sweetie! I did save a picture to message to her parents (7 hours ahead) and get it to them before they went to bed (their time).

Her parents were appreciative! And Anna is such a sweetie.

I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening road-tripping to a resort, where I'll be shooting a wedding next Saturday. Glad I checked it out and got some additional photo ideas.

So yes, productive, successful day for me. Fun day for hubby as well, who was golfing by Waushara. Neither one of us wasted any time watching TV. I guess we're winners in that category anyway. 

I better sign off now. I have a busy week ahead. Not going to compete with those hungry bees. Just do what suits MY tastes.

No comments: